There are 6 of them, making up the epitome of luxury.
The perfect pieds-à-terre, our luxurious Panoramic Suites offer space, comfort and a private place to unwind as you gaze out over inspiring views of the Lake Geneva, the Mont Blanc and the Alps.
Unique in design and decor, the Panoramic Suites features a separate living room and dining area, a master dressing chamber and a lavish marble bathroom.
12, 14 & 16th
- In-room check-in available
- Check-in and check out at time of your choice
- Meet our Chef and our Gouvernante Générale on arrival
- A la carte breakfast served at our main restaurant or in your room
- Courtesy pressing of 3 garments per guest per stay
- Local welcome refreshments
- Pooch will be welcomed and pampered
- Complimentary limousine airport transfers
- Shuttle to city Center during summer
- Afternoon happy hour amenity
- Exclusif access during the whole stay private sport club David Lloyd
- Nespresso Machine and a selection of coffee grands crus
- A selection of fine teas
- Personal bar with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Selection of national and international newspapers
- Pillow Menu
- Bespoke toiletries
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Ferrari professional hair dryer
- External heated pool (seasonal) with private sunbeds and umbrellas
- Unlimited access to our Cinq Mondes Spa (450 m² with fitness, hammam & sauna)
Policies, terms and conditions
- Reservations must be guaranteed by credit card. A deposit is not required. No minimum stay required.
- Valid for boking with a minimum spend of 3,000 CHF per night
- Rates are subject to availability and blackout dates may apply.
- Rates may vary by arrival date and be limited to specific room types
Presidential Lake View Suite
120 m2 – The Presidential Suites are a contemporary celebration of luxury and heritage offering panoramic views of Lake Geneva and Mont Blanc.
The Residence is the epitome of excellence. Behind grandiose doors as tall as those of the Versailles Palace, the Residence offers the stately elegance of the opulent palaces of the past.