Our dedicated concierge team is here to help you make the most of your stay in Geneva.
With their insider expertise, they will open doors to Geneva’s highlights and hidden gems. Let our team be your guides to the best local restaurants, destinations, events and experiences — and welcome to InterContinental Genève.
Experience Geneva in one day
- Use your complimentary public transport card to take a short bus ride to Geneva’s charming old town
- Explore the cobblestoned streets of the city centre
- Take a break for some Swiss hot chocolate
- Visit the United Nations Office, the Ariana Museum, the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum or the Geneva Botanical Garden — all just a short walk from the hotel
- For lunch, choose from Geneva’s multicultural gastronomic scene, including Michelin-starred restaurants
- Visit the famous Jet d’Eau water fountain
- Take a boat trip for unforgettable views of Lake Geneva and the city
- Go shopping and indulge in Geneva’s superb range of luxury brands and boutiques
- Take a stroll by the lake and watch the enchanting colours of the sunset against Mont Salève
- Relax over a retro cocktail in the Bar Les Nations
- Discover the vibrant nightlife of Geneva, with its hip bars, traditional taverns, sophisticated restaurants and nightclubs.
- Sit down to a memorable meal at Woods restaurant, and enjoy your evening in your home away from home