Celebrate Ramadan in Geneva
InterContinental Genève invites you to celebrate Ramadan differently when you stay with us.
Observe the holy month with your loved ones and experience the best the City of Calvin has to offer with curated stay packages accompanied by authentic cuisine and first-class service for you and your family at InterContinental Genève.
From 1 – 22 April 2023
Wake up to the breathtaking views of Lake Geneva or the Alps and benefit from the following advantages when you stay with us.
- Indulge in Sohur and Iftar Lebanese set menus (100% halal) every day of your stay.
- Unwind with evening Shisha in our Cigar Lounge.
- Prayer mats and Qurans are also available upon request.
- Separate prayer rooms for men and women (upon availability).
- Enjoy a late check-out at 3 p.m.
- Welcome gifts for children upon arrival.
- Playroom for children and teenagers (upon availability).
- Stay entertained with Arabic television channels.
- Complimentary access to our Cinq Mondes Spa, the sauna, the hammam, and the Fitness Center (excluding spa treatments).
- Complimentary parking.
- Arabic-speaking staff on property.
We are also a mere 10-minute walking distance from the biggest mosque in Switzerland.
Design the perfect stay for you and your family this Ramadan when you reserve one of the below accommodation packages. Both offer the same luxurious amenities and top-notch services mentioned above.
The perfect package for a cozy family stay where you can enjoy luxurious comfort in the privacy of your own Premium room while saving on the connecting rooms for your little ones (maximum stay 4 guests).
Ramadan Family Staycation
Go bigger and rest better when you upgrade your stay. Choose your suite your way (from our 77 interconnecting rooms) and create your own space to unwind with our flexible connecting suites (up to 180 square meters in total space) that can host up to 17 guests.
Package starts from CHF 2,800.
Contact us directly to arrange your personalised stay
firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 22 710 3261.
Looking for things to do to pass some time? Discover family activities everyone will love in Geneva.
Terms and Conditions :
- Offer is valid at InterContinental Genève Hotel for stays booked and consumed between 1 – 22 April 2023.
- Basic room rate is per room per night, based on single and double occupancy and availability, and includes tax and/or any other applicable government charges.
- 24-hour advance reservation required for the Ramadan Staycation package and 48-hour advance reservation required for the Ramandan Family Staycation package.
- Cancellation minimum 48 hours in advance.
- Offer is subject to availability. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts, or vouchers.
- Services offered in the offer are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.